Sunday, March 7, 2010

Free agent RB Fargas visited Chiefs for new chance

Being released by former team is not totally a bad thing as the player is now with the freedom to choose a new team to join. That’s exactly what veteran running back Justin Fargas has now after failing his physical and being released by the Oakland Raiders right before he was due to get a $1.7 million roster bonus, and his first visit is with the Kansas City Chiefs.

"I don’t see that happening, no," Fargas told the San Francisco Chronicle. "I was told by the coach that they were moving in a different direction. They said it was strictly about money. I know some things were put out there, I guess they said I didn’t pass a physical. I’m a little disappointed by the way it happened but I understand it’s a business.”

Therefore, with the determination not to wear back the Raiders jersey, Fargas began his visit and research of possible new teams. After the visit to Chiefs, the next stop could be the San Francisco 49ers, which have been in contact with Fargas’ agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome to leave your comments.

It is fine to embed keywords and links either in your name or your comments or both,

but please be serious with your comments and do not spam with two or more links in one comment.

System will automatically block spam comments.

Enjoy reading and discussing!